सिद्ध भगवान् सॉन्ग | Siddha Bhagwan Song (Jain Songs for Kids, English)

प्रूफरीडिंग बाकी है
These lyrics were machine transcribed from the recording and may contain errors.

Twinkle twinkle सिद्ध भगवान्
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
In सिद्ध शिला shining bright
Twinkle twinkle सिद्ध भगवान्
How I wonder what you are

You are सुखी you know all
You have no worries at all
Without a body you are pure
Like that you’ll stay forever more
Twinkle twinkle सिद्ध भगवान्
How I wonder what you are

You have left the world we know
Living now as a free soul
I want to be just like you
Oh so happy and peaceful
Twinkle twinkle सिद्ध भगवान्
How I wonder what you are

सुनें:

स्रोत: Jain Kids Songs (Telegram चैनल)।

वीडियो:

स्रोत (वीडियो): Jain Songs For Kids (YouTube चैनल)। Written and produced by Nirav Gudhka, sung by Srishti Bhagwatkar।