क्या पारिणामिक भाव भी नष्ट हो सकता है?

जीवत्व, भव्यत्व एवं अभव्यत्व - ये तीनों पारिणामिक भाव के भेद हें, जिनमे से जीवत्व एवं अभव्यत्व तो अनादि-अनंत हें, परन्तु भव्यत्व पारिणामिक भाव का सिद्ध दशा होने पर अंत हो जाता है| अनादि-सांत काल है| प्रश्न यही है, की द्रव्य-स्वभाव होने पर भी नाश को प्राप्त हो जाने को कैसे समझ सकते हें ?

3 Likes

JAI JINENDRA
I don’t know the correct answer but all the three-‘jeevatva, bhavyatva and abhavyatva’ are the part of ‘parinamik bhav’, so when a soul attains liberation, its ‘bhavyatvta’ would become a part of or can say transforms to jeevatva or just becomes inactive, because ‘abhavyatva’ is also a part of parinamik bhav, but it isn’t present in ‘jeevas’ who has ‘bhavyatvta’ although it is(i.e. Abhavyatva) is ‘trekalik swabhav bhaav’.
Its just my thinking and point of view, if there is room for correction, or another ans., please let us know.

If you would see forth line of para. Of parinamik bhavadhikar of bhavdeepika granth in above pic, here bhavyatvta is defined as consequence(परिणमन) of jeev in these bhaavas and having a power/tendency to do so, is bhavyatvta and in ‘Siddhavastha’ kshayik bhavs are present, so bhavyatvta is also present

1 Like