कृत , कारित, अनुमोदन

क्या कृत, कारित, अनुमोदन के फल (पुण्य और पाप कार्य दोनों में) एक सा मिलता है या अलग अलग?

2 Likes

कृत, कारित, अनुमोदन का फल समान नहीं होता।

मुनि दिक्षा धारण करना या दूसरों को धारण करता देख अनुमोदना करना, इन दोनों में समान फल कैसे। In this condition, कृत में अनुमोदना से ज्यादा फल हैं।

And in some conditions, अनुमोदना तथा कारित में कृत से ज्यादा फल लगता हैं, जैसे - मुस्लिम शाशन काल में जैनों को रात्रि भोजन, कंद मूल आदि कराया गया था, वहा कराने वाले को करने वालो से ज्यादा फल लगेगा।

मूल फल अभिप्राय का हैं।

6 Likes

तो इसका मतलब है कहीं कृत का फल ज्यादा है, कहीं अनुमोदन/ कारित का।
It totally depends upon the abhipray as well as the situation you are put in. I too had similar examples in my mind.

2 Likes

But still it’s a very common saying that इन तीनों का सामान फल होता हैं। Is it just an औपचारिक कथन or any logic behind it?

3 Likes

I have heard both the contradictory statements-

1. तीनों का फल समान होता है।
  2. कृत का फल अधिक होता है।

And that is why I raised this question.

1 Like

We can make sense of this - तीनों का फल समान होता है - when we look at अनुमोदना in this way:
अनुमोदना तभी सच्ची कहलाएगी जब ‘कृत’ का खेद हो (Applicable to both - पाप and पुण्य)

So in the case of पुण्य - The best thing is to do it by ourself, if not, make others do it, if that is also not possible, then at least अनुमोदना (an appreciation of whosoever is able to do it). Thus, when someone is doing अनुमोदना, it must be the last choice. नहीं तो वह सच्ची अनुमोदना नहीं कहलाएगी ।
Reminded of those four animals who were sitting peacefully and looking at the मुनिराज with great admiration when the king and queen giving आहार. Later, these four went on to become गणधर of Rishabhdev. Their अनुमोदना was the true one as they themselves would never have had a chance to do आहार दान ।

In the case of पाप - neither of the three are worth doing. Most of the पाप that we accrue is through अनुमोदना । We do not commit sins (कृत) due to many other reasons and not because it is a sin. And thus, अनुमोदना would be a true अनुमोदना, and thus, समान फल ।

4 Likes