पंचम काल के १०८ जीव अगले ही भव में मोक्ष जायेंगे?

एक वक्ता ने सायद कोई बहुत पुरानी मासिक पत्रिका से पढ़कर बताया था की जिन्हे अपने ऊपर full confidence होगा की मैं इसी भव में सम्यक्दर्शन प्राप्त करूंगा पर वो कर नहीं पाएंगे - ऐसे १०८ जीव अगले ही भव में विदेह छेत्र से मोक्ष जायेंगे - क्या यह सच है ?

2 Likes

I think this may help.

During the first 3,000 years of the Dushma Kal (i.e. from 523 BC - 2477 AD),
there would be 61 beings with auspicious thoughts (Bhadra Parinam or auspicious
soul activities) who would die with wrong belief and be reborn in the Mahavideh
Kshetra (of this Jambudvip perhaps). There (in the Mahavideh Kshetra) the time is
always like the era Dushma Sushma. These 61 beings would attain Omniscience at
the age of 9 years in their next birth and would eventually attain liberation.
Similarly, in the next 3,000 years (i.e. from 2477 - 5477 AD) there will be 31
such beings who will live with auspicious soul activities but will die with wrong
belief. They will be reborn in the Mahavideh Kshetra and will attain Omniscience at
the age of 9 years. They will eventually attain liberation.
Similarly, in the period from 5477 - 8477 AD there will be 16 such beings who will
die with wrong belief but will attain liberation in the Mahavideh Kshetra in their next
life.
During the period from 8477 - 11477 AD there will be 8 such beings who will
die with wrong belief but will attain liberation in their next life. As time passes in this
era Dushma, the number of souls with auspicious thoughts will gradually reduce
along with the decline in Dharm.
During the period from 11477 - 14477 AD, there will be 4 beings who will die
with wrong belief but will be reborn in the Mahavideh Kshetra and attain
Omniscience at the age of 9 years.
During the period from 14477 AD - 17477 AD there will be 2 beings who will
die with wrong belief but will be reborn in the Mahavideh Kshetra and attain
Omniscience at the age of 9 years.
During the period from 17477 AD - 20477 AD (i.e. in the last 3,000 years of
the Dushma era), there will be only 1 such being with auspicious thoughts who will
die with wrong belief and be reborn in the Mahavideh Kshetra to attain Omniscience
at the age of 9 and thereafter liberation at the end of his lifespan.

The total adds to 123 and not 108

Source: pg 123 and 124 of http://arnavk.me.ht/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Jain-History.pdf

6 Likes

Oh so total might be 123, I heard that pravchan many years ago, so may forget the exact figure. Does this information exist in any other granth as well ? Happy to see this reference :slightly_smiling_face:

:pray:t2: जैसे भरत, ऐरावत क्षेत्र के पंचमकाल के 123 भद्र-परिणाम वाले जीवों को अगले भव में विदेह क्षेत्र में जन्म लेकर मोक्ष प्राप्ति का अवसर मिलता है वैसे ही भरत, ऐरावत क्षेत्र के पंचमकाल के कितने और कैसे (मिथ्यादृष्टि भद्र परिणाम वाले या अन्य कोई) जीवों को अगले भव में विजयार्ध पर्वत पर जन्म लेकर मोक्ष प्राप्ति मिलता है? :pray:t2:

:pray:t2: विजयार्ध पर्वत के संबधित भी ऐसा कुछ स्पष्टीकरण है क्या?:pray:t2:

यदि विजयार्ध पर ही जन्म लेना है तो भरत छेत्र के विजयार्ध पर ही क्यों, विदेह छेत्र के विजयार्ध पर ले लेना, विजयार्ध तो सभी छेत्रों में होते है । और यद्यपि यहाँ के विजयार्ध पर पंचम काल नहीं है परन्तु आयु तो अभी अल्प ही होगी | see the image in -

और यद्यपि ढाई द्वीप में ऐसा कोई स्थान नहीं है जहाँ से मोक्ष न हो (भोगभूमि, कुभोगभूमि, लवण समुद्र ) परन्तु यह happy path नहीं है, वो तो जैसे किसी देव ने मुनि उठाकर लवण समुद्र में फेक दिए हों और उसी समय मुनि को मोक्ष हो गया हो, तो कहेंगे की मुनि लवण समुद्र से मोक्ष गए । पर happy path तो यही है की आर्यखण्ड से मोक्ष हो, Eg: जैसे इंद्रजीत मेघनाद कुम्ब्करण विभीषण बाली सुग्रीव हनुमान जी, यूँ तो यह सब विद्याधर थे परन्तु मोक्ष तो सभी यहाँ से ही गए, विजयार्ध से नहीं ।

मरते समय ऐसा निदान रखना की मैं पर भव में विद्याधर होउ, यह उचित नहीं इससे तो अच्छा है की मरते समय ऐसा निदान करो की पर भव में मुझे भगवान् के दर्शन हो जाए या पर भव में मैं चरमशरीरी होउ । वैसे भी आर्य होकर भी विद्याधरों जैसी विद्यायें सीखी जा सकती है और यदि विद्याधर होकर भी कोई विद्या सिद्ध नहीं हो तो बहुत दुःख होगा ।

3 Likes

Now people want to remain mithyadrasthti also to go moksh quickly. But, seats are very less. Run fast.

This will happen only to those who are full confident that they will attain samykatva in this life itself, means throughout their life they are trying to correct their beliefs and practicing bhed gyan. It’s not a race.

:pray:t2: Thanks a Lot! :pray:t2:

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: