Karma & Krambaddhparyay

@jinesh
Can you please give your views on what Muni Sudhasagar ji is saying on this topic?

I have inferred that he is saying that everything is not predetermined on its own but our Karma have determined that. It is like an alarm clock who rings everyday at suppose 4 am. Somebody will say it is predetermined that it will ring everyday at 4 am, but it is not so, our actions i.e. setting the alarm clock to ring at 4 am makes it do so.

The contradiction arises when we say the Arihant Bhagwaan know our anant future bhav, so for knowing our infinite birth, everything needs to predetermined.

But to understand this topic, we need to go into more detail.
Arihant bhagwaan knows the infinite future births of every being, but he only knows this of some time frame only. I am confused for the length of time frame as first he said that it is 1 koda kodi sagar, which have been fixed due to karmas of 70 koda kodi sagar. I am not sure but later even he said that 70 koda kodi is fixed, may be he said 70 koda kodi by mistake.

I may be wrong, but according to me, there will be anant bhav of every being in 1 koda kodi time frame. If is that so, it will solve the contradiction.

I am now confused whether arihant bhagwaan know our anant bhav or anantanant bhav, there is a difference between the two, though I don’t know the difference.