Karma & Krambaddhparyay

I don’t know what is the actual truth. Actually my logical mind it not accepting how can everything be predetermined. If everything is predetermined, what is the significance of doing karmas. For example, if it is predetermined, why would I go to temple, why would I do pooja or tap?. If everything is predetermined, on what basis it is predetermined?

I am not sure but, keval gyan is a word of hindi language. As per my understanding keval means “only”. Or it may translate to supreme knowledge in english i.e. the best a being can get.

1 koda kodi sagar is a very big time. I think we may take infinite births in 1 koda kodi sagar time frame. I am also accepting that he knows the infinite states of all the particles. What I am not accepting is that, they knew all the state of all the particles.

I am not saying that.

even I agree to this point.

I am not saying we can go against his observation.

What do you mean by forwarding the salvation?

I am not disagreeing on this.

Also if Siddh Bhagwaan knows all the states of all the particles, after knowing that his knowledge is complete, then what they are doing now?
It is also said that they are knowing everytime. If they had known everything, then what is the need of knowing even after that? More details here: केवलज्ञान संबंधी प्रश्न - #5 by Priyank_Chhajed

Even my theory goes with this, though I am not saying it is correct.